What rhymes with Committee? Large list of English words and phrases that rhyme with committee.
Committee starts with c (co), ends in e (ee). Rhymes with and sounds like 52 words, but resembles 0 words. It's English, has 9 letters, 5 consonants, 4 vowels. 3 syllables. Committee is pronounced as kuh-mit-ee, and is a noun.
Learn more about committee for better rhyming:
- Meaning of Committee: a special group delegated to consider some matter; "a committee is a group that keeps minutes and loses hours" - Milton Berle.
- Wikipedia: Committee Definition: A committee (or "commission") is a type of small deliberative assembly that is usually intended to remain subordinate to another, larger deliberative assemblyâ€”which when organized so that action on committee requires a vote by all its entitled members, is called the "Committee of the Whole".. Wikipedia suggests Committee.
99 Possible Rhymes For Committee
Rhymes | comet | tee | comedy | manatee | combat | cambodia | commute | committee | commode | amputee | allottee | gamete | bootee | gamut | goatee | guarantee | absentee | devotee | kamet | appointee | gambit | trustee | gummed | adoptee | gambado |
- Same Syllable Count: 3 syllables.
- Change 6 letters for comedy to become committee.
- committee is 53% similar to comedy.
- Sound Similar.
- Pronounced Similar.
- First 2 letters co match.
- First 3 letters com match.
- Identical Rhyme