Words That Rhyme With Committee
What rhymes with Committee? Here's a large list of English words and phrases that rhyme with committee.
Committee is a word that starts with c (co), ends in e (ee). Committee rhymes with and sounds like 52 words, but resembles 0 words. It's English, has 9 letters, 5 consonants, 4 vowels. 3 syllables. Committee is pronounced as kuh-mit-ee, and is a noun.
Learn more about committee for better rhyming:
- Meaning of Committee: a special group delegated to consider some matter; "a committee is a group that keeps minutes and loses hours" - Milton Berle.
- Wikipedia: Committee Definition: A committee (or "commission") is a type of small deliberative assembly that is usually intended to remain subordinate to another, larger deliberative assemblyâ€”which when organized so that action on committee requires a vote by all its entitled members, is called the "Committee of the Whole".. Wikipedia suggests Committee.
- Google Committee Definition: committee
- Thesaurus.com: committee
- Merriam Webster: committee
99 Confirmed Rhymes For Committee
Rhymes found (help improve with votes) | comet | tee | comedy | manatee | combat | cambodia | committee | commute | commode | amputee | absentee | allottee | gamut | appointee | bootee | goatee | devotee | adoptee | gummed | guarantee | gamete | kamet | gambit | gmt | trustee |
- Same Syllable Count: 3 syllables.
- Change 6 letters for comedy to become committee.
- committee has 53% similar text to comedy.
- Sound Similar.
- Pronounced Similar.
- First 2 characters co match.
- First 3 characters com match.
- Out of 30 reviews, 6 out of 10 say this is a rhyme.
- Identical Rhyme?
- Out of 32 reviews, 10 out of 10 say this is a rhyme.
*New*: Get social with the creator of this Rhyming Dictionary. Let me know how to improve rhymes on this dictionary. I look forward to your feedback and your friendship. I love talking about poetry and anything with rhyming - feel free to connect with me.
~ You Go Rhymes! ~