Prefer advanced rhyming?
Words That Rhyme With High
High rhymes with 0 words, starts with h (hi), ends in h (gh) and based on spelling, sounds like 161 words, but is closer in rhyme to 1,143 words. It is English, has 4 letters, 3 consonants, 1 vowels. When pronounced, high should have 1 syllables. Your rhyme, word and/or phrase is also found in 0 song lyrics & 0 quotes in our rhyming dictionary. All words that rhyme with high are listed here! High is pronounced as hahy, we believe it is a noun.
586 Confirmed Rhymes For High
Rhymes found (help improve with votes) | h | have | house | high | heavy | igh | hug | hockey | his | hawk | hook | hiv | hog | hex | haiku | huge | hive | hz | highway | sigh | hq | hg | hus | husk | hush |
- (Identical Rhyme?) Same Word: high = high.
- Out of 27 reviews, 10 out of 10 say this is a rhyme.
High is a Noun with 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 consonants. It has 4 letters.
- Same Length: 4 letters/characters.
- Same Syllable Count: 1 syllable(s) each.
- Same Vowel Count: 1 vowel(s).
- Change 1 letter(s) for sigh to become high.
- high has 75% similar text to sigh.
- Last 2 characters gh match.
- Last 3 characters igh match.
- Out of 29 reviews, 6 out of 10 say this is a rhyme.
Sigh is a Noun with 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 consonants. It has 4 letters.
*New*: Get social with the creator of this Rhymes Dictionary. Let me know what you think and how to improve the website. I look forward to your feedback and your friendship. I love talking about poetry and anything with rhyming - feel free to connect with me.
~ You Go Rhymes! ~