What rhymes with Hypotenuse? Large list of English words and phrases that rhyme with hypotenuse.
Hypotenuse starts with h (hy), ends in e (se). Rhymes with and sounds like 52 words, but resembles 0 words. It's English, has 10 letters, 6 consonants, 4 vowels. 4 syllables. Hypotenuse is pronounced as hahy-pot-n-oos, -yoos, and is a noun.
Learn more about hypotenuse for better rhyming:
- Meaning of Hypotenuse: the side of a right triangle opposite the right angle.
- Wikipedia: Hypotenuse Definition: In geometry, a hypotenuse is the longest side of a right-angled triangle, the side opposite the right angle.. Wikipedia suggests Hypotenuse.
546 Possible Rhymes For Hypotenuse
Rhymes | house | mouse | use | because | cause | patience | ouse | abuse | applause | excuse | pause | fuse | muse | clause | obtuse | spouse | hypotenuse | refuse | amuse | blouse | reuse | slaughterhouse | menopause | birdhouse | arouse |
- Change 6 letters for ouse to become hypotenuse.
- hypotenuse is 57% similar to ouse.
- Last 2 letters se match.
- Last 3 letters use match.
- Identical Rhyme