What rhymes with Plaza? Large list of English words and phrases that rhyme with plaza.
Plaza starts with p (pl), ends in a (za). Rhymes with and sounds like 354 words, but resembles 7 words. It's English, has 5 letters, 3 consonants, 2 vowels. 2 syllables. Plaza is pronounced as plah-zuh, plaz-uh, and is a noun.
Learn more about plaza for better rhyming:
- Meaning of Plaza: mercantile establishment consisting of a carefully landscaped complex of shops representing leading merchandisers; usually includes restaurants and a convenient parking area; a modern version of the traditional marketplace; "a good plaza should have a mov.
- Wikipedia: Mallard Definition: The Mallard ( or ) or Wild Duck (Anas platyrhynchos) is a dabbling duck which breeds throughout the temperate and subtropical Americas, Europe, Asia, and North Africa, and has been introduced to New Zealand and Australia.. Wikipedia suggests mallard.
- Merriam Webster: plaza
41 Possible Rhymes For Plaza
Rhymes | place | police | please | palace | plus | policy | plaza | pulse | gaza | chalaza | polis | palazzo | poles | pallas | plaice | palsy | ploce | piles | pilose | polls | ploys | plassey | pilus | polyzoa | palais |
- Identical Rhyme
- Same Syllable Count: 2 syllables.
- Same Vowel Count: 2 vowels.
- Change 2 letters for gaza to become plaza.
- plaza is 67% similar to gaza.
- Last 2 letters za match.
- Last 3 letters aza match.
*New*: Get social with the creator of this Rhyming Dictionary. Let me know how to improve rhymes on this dictionary. I look forward to your feedback and your friendship. I love talking about poetry and anything with rhyming - feel free to connect with me.
~ You Go Rhymes! ~